World Vision Kenya Administration Officer Recruitment 2011
Location: Sub Branch
Closing Date: September 06 2011
Work closely with the P&C NO to provide HR support to the Sub Branches.
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
* Minimum of a Degree in Human Resource management
* Certification in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies
* Computer Literate in Microsoft Office Packages.
* Working experience of at least three years in a busy NGO
* Self motivated person
* An excellent communicator
* A good team player
All application letters and detailed CVs together with names of three referees, should be sent to reach the undersigned not later than September 6, 2011.
People and Culture
World Vision Kenya
Please indicate clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: World Vision Kenya has not engaged any recruitment agencies in this recruitment process, neither are we charging any fees to potential employees for job opportunities.
- WORLD VISION KENYA JOBS 2012
- administrative officer vacancies kenya
- nurse job opportunities in world vision kenya 2012
- security job opportunities with world vision 2013
50 total views, 2 today