World Vision Kenya Administration Officer Recruitment 2011
Location: Sub Branch
Closing Date: September 06 2011
Work closely with the P&C NO to provide HR support to the Sub Branches.
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
* Minimum of a Degree in Human Resource management
* Certification in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies
* Computer Literate in Microsoft Office Packages.
* Working experience of at least three years in a busy NGO
* Self motivated person
* An excellent communicator
* A good team player
All application letters and detailed CVs together with names of three referees, should be sent to reach the undersigned not later than September 6, 2011.
People and Culture
World Vision Kenya
Please indicate clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: World Vision Kenya has not engaged any recruitment agencies in this recruitment process, neither are we charging any fees to potential employees for job opportunities.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- WORLD VISION KENYA JOBS 2012
- administrative officer vacancies kenya
- nurse job opportunities in world vision kenya 2012
- security job opportunities with world vision 2013
136 total views, 1 today