World Neighbors NGO Recruitment in Nairobi: Regional Finance Officer
Regional Finance Officer at World Neighbors in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
REGIONAL FINANCE OFFICER
World Neighbors, an international community development organization seeks to recruit a Regional Finance Officer (RFO) based in Nairobi, Kenya. The RFO is responsible for Africa region’s financial management including reporting of all financial transactions to headquarters; supervises two staff; works closely with headquarters finance staff and staff of partner organizations.
- University basic degree with 6 years related experience or post-graduate degree with 3 years experience;
- certified public accountant (CPA), an ACCA or equivalent;
- nonprofit experience;
- superior knowledge of and proficiency in computerized accounting (e.g. Quick Books) and MS office;
- ability to analyze financial data and prepare concise reports;
- good communication skills;
- proficiency in English and Swahili;
- knowledge of French a plus.
Position requires some international travel to rural areas.
Please send cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae that includes current salary, and three professional referees by August 26, 2011 to:
Regional Associate Vice President,
PO Box 14728 – 00800, Nairobi, Kenya
Email to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information about World Neighbors visit www.wn.org
49 total views, 1 today