Web Content Manager Job in Mombasa
Responsible for: Day to day management of the Association’s Website, Social media, blogs.
The website content manager will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the association’s online presence.
The content manager will work closely with executive officer, our association members, non members, and marketing members, so strong communication skills are needed.
Contract (consultancy): The position is available on a 12 month contract.
- Create, develop and manage content for association’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
- Coordinate web projects for the association
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Working with the marketing officer, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copy edit and proof read all web content
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients, members and vendors
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within team members
- Degree in Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
This opportunity will be presented to the successful candidate as a full-time.
Applications must include the following:
- Suitability of the applicant to carry out this work, including an outline of relevant knowledge, experience and expertise.
- A CV that responds directly to the above-mentioned required qualifications and experience.
- Two references
- Full contact details
32 total views, 1 today