Warehousing Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya (USAID Funded Project)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Warehousing Officer to help in strengthening the organisation’s warehousing systems.
The Warehousing Officer (W Officer) based in Nairobi, Kenya, will serve as a team member responsible for strengthening warehousing systems.
The W Officer will support the Supply Chain Lead, Warehousing & Distribution Advisor & Officer, and the team to successfully execute all activities related to strengthening warehousing capabilities.
Key duties include:
- Perform highly complex data analysis to optimize warehouse operations and commodity flow through the warehouse
- Develop detailed documentation of warehouse management processes, activities, tasks, roles & responsibilities, and software requirements
- Support Supply Chain Lead and other supply chain advisors during engagement with stakeholders to strengthen warehouse operations
- Develop training material on warehouse management processes and procedures
- Knowledge and experience in performing complex data analysis using Excel and developing process flow diagrams using tools such as Visio
- Advanced skills in writing and communication
- Experience with warehouse operational processes and good warehousing practises
- Experience ¡n a WMS implementation is desirable
- Minimum of five years experience and proven track record in supply chain planning and inventory management
- Masters degree in related field is required
Interested persons should please submit a CV and cover letter in Microsoft Word format within 10 days of this publication to [email protected] , Subject line of: “Warehousing Officer”.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- warehousing jobs in kenya
- warehousing job vacancies in kenya
- warehousing jobs ik kenya
- warehousing jobs kenya nairobi
136 total views, 1 today