Warehousing Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya (USAID Funded Project)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Warehousing Officer to help in strengthening the organisation’s warehousing systems.
The Warehousing Officer (W Officer) based in Nairobi, Kenya, will serve as a team member responsible for strengthening warehousing systems.
The W Officer will support the Supply Chain Lead, Warehousing & Distribution Advisor & Officer, and the team to successfully execute all activities related to strengthening warehousing capabilities.
Key duties include:
- Perform highly complex data analysis to optimize warehouse operations and commodity flow through the warehouse
- Develop detailed documentation of warehouse management processes, activities, tasks, roles & responsibilities, and software requirements
- Support Supply Chain Lead and other supply chain advisors during engagement with stakeholders to strengthen warehouse operations
- Develop training material on warehouse management processes and procedures
- Knowledge and experience in performing complex data analysis using Excel and developing process flow diagrams using tools such as Visio
- Advanced skills in writing and communication
- Experience with warehouse operational processes and good warehousing practises
- Experience ¡n a WMS implementation is desirable
- Minimum of five years experience and proven track record in supply chain planning and inventory management
- Masters degree in related field is required
Interested persons should please submit a CV and cover letter in Microsoft Word format within 10 days of this publication to email@example.com , Subject line of: “Warehousing Officer”.
- warehousing jobs in kenya
- warehousing job vacancies in kenya
- warehousing jobs ik kenya
- warehousing jobs kenya nairobi
63 total views, 1 today