Vocational Training and Production Manager Job in Kericho County
The Live with Hope Centre is looking to recruit a Community Vocational Training and Production Manager.
The Live with Hope Centre is a Community Based Organization (CBO) working in HIV/AIDS care, treatment, support and prevention in the Kericho County area.
- To be responsible for the operational running and training of the tailoring/knitting training and production unit at Live with Hope Centre.
- To be the academic and managerial head of the tailoring/knitting and production unit.
- Formulate, implement and review policies, systems and procedures that deliver an efficient outcome.
- Prepare lesson and other teaching materials for efficient and effective teaching.
- Conduct research to update knowledge in the field of competence.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a diploma in technical education
- An additional qualification in clothing technology
- Good communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Possess good report writing skills
Send your CV, two letters from referees stating why you would be suitable for the position, a copy of your academic certificates, testimonials and covering letter indicating why you are suitable for the position with your current or expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to PO Box 2043 Kericho,
or by hand to Live With Hope Centre, Motobo, Kericho
by 5:00pm Monday 1st October 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
52 total views, 1 today