Vétérinaires Sans Frontières (VSF) in Marsabit Latest Jobs Kenyan 2011
Accounts Assistants at VSF Germany in Marsabit – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANTS – (2)
VSF Germany, Piedmont Plaza, Off Ngong’ Road, 2nd Floor, P.O Box 25653, 00603 Nairobi, KenyaEmail: email@example.com
VSF Germany is an international Non Governmental Organization, providing humanitarian aid and development assistance to pastoralists and vulnerable communities in areas where livestock is of importance. In the region, VSF Germany implements activities in southern Sudan, Kenya, Somalia, Tanzania and Ethiopia.
With support in animal health, agriculture, marketing, food safety but also with developing the capacity of communities and governmental institutions or initiating peace and conflict resolution we work towards food security and strengthened livelihoods of pastoralist communities.
VSF Germany seeks to recruit two qualified and well experienced Accounts Assistants to support the implementation of projects in Lokichoggio and Marsabit, Northern Kenya. These positions are Field based within the project locations in Northern Kenya.
- Provide accounting support in the preparation of the various finance reports, accounts and reconciliations * Assisting in the preparation of accounts and reports as requested
- Assist in preparation of final accounts
- Reconciling bank statements and cash book
- Reconciling staff allowance accounts Passing monthly journal voucher
- To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
- To maintain and reconcile the Direct Debit mandates.
- Deal with daily petty cash transactions and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis. * To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- To ensure that all post is sent daily.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisors.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills required
- A Diploma in Accounting or other relevant field or a holder of ACCA or CPA (K) or equivalent.
- A University degree will be an added advantage.
- 2 years Humanitarian relevant work experience preferably in a field setting.
- Knowledge of donor regulations.
- Knowledge of Financial Management, Public Procurement regulations;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Honesty, transparency and a high level of Integrity
- Strong Microsoft and especially Excel skills, Knowledge of Navision shall be an added advantage.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter and CV to: postal address or via email address given above. Indicate on the subject the Job Title. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Closing date for receiving applications is 31st August 2011, on or before 16.00hrs.
- Accounting vacancies veterinairs sans frontier
- job vacccancies in marsabit
- latest jobs in marsabit
- recently vsf germany jobs advertised
- vacancies at the vsf
- vacancies at vsf
- veterinaires sans frontieres germany adress in kenya
- vsf germany Ethiopia /address
47 total views, 1 today