Various Positions For Supermarket Managers in Kenya
- Kerugoya Town. One Position.
- Muranga Town. One Position.
- Embu Town. One Position.
Main purpose of the job is to monitor all aspects of the supermarket operations as efficiently as possible and achieve maximum sales and profitability.
To follow company policies, floor management, and oversee all departments.
- Grow and develop business and meet business targets
- Manage customer relations to ensure excellent customer service and sustained customer loyalty
- Develop and nature good customer relations
- Drive initiatives in the management team that contribute to long-term operations excellence
- Plan, staff and supervise all assigned work activities.
- Provide advice, guidance and direction to staff toward their professional development
- Manage the day to day operations of the supermarket
- Must have a diploma in Business Management or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years experience in managing a supermarket branch or as a senior supervisor in a supermarket
- Must be familiar with supermarket operations systems and inventory control.
- Must be between the age of 26 and 36 years
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title Supermarket Supervisor on the email subject to [email protected]
Please indicate current or last salary.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
82 total views, 1 today