Various Jobs At The Co-op Bank Kenya
We are looking for dynamic, creative and self-oriented professionals to fill the position of:
Reporting to the Regional Heads within Retail Banking Division, the role-holder will proactively market the bank products and services to both current and prospective clients in order to maintain a competitive edge in the market.
The incumbent will be required to possess the following qualifications, attributes and skills
- Must have a Business-related Degree
- Professional qualifications in Banking will be an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of seven years working experience, five of which should have been gained in a similar position and branch management.
- Must be computer-literate
- 40 years or below
Space & Contracts Officer
Reporting to the Manager, Space & Contracts, the role-holder will be responsible for providing support to the Bank in the efficient maintenance and service of bank assets to ensure that assets are functional and in good condition at all times through administration of service contracts and agreements.
- Assist in lease administration for both Bank-owned and leased premises.
- Provide support services to all branches and Head Office Departments, administration of service contracts and machine service contracts to ensure service delivery as per agreed SLAs.
- Assist in payment processing for land rates and rents for bank owned property.
- Ensure that all records and correspondence in respect to contracts and leased premises are updated and easy to retrieve as and when required.
- Verify and process payments to service providers and Landlords.
- Undertake inspection of staff-owned houses for purposes of assessing owner-occupier allowances.
- Verify the authenticity of ownership, survey of documents for leased premises with the relevant authorities.
- Assist in development the Unit’s annual and half-year works plan.
- Undertake site acquisition for new Branches/Departments and ATMs in line with the Bank’s expansion strategy.
The incumbent will be required to possess the following qualifications, attributes and skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Land Economics
- Experience in general property management work
- Affiliation to the relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of current and projected property trends in Kenya and the East African territory
- Good understanding of the land management, alienation, adjudication and alienation procedures in Kenya
- Prior experience in business management
- 35 years or below.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by copies of certificates and indicating the current remuneration to the address shown below or send to [email protected] by 16th November 2012.
Please quote this reference on your application and on the envelope: SCO/1/HRD/2012.
Human Resources Division
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd.
P.O. Box 48231-00100
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
85 total views, 1 today