Various Jobs at Nation Media Group
The Nation Media Group, the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
We seek to fill the following positions in Editorial Department:
Job Ref: HR-SE-11-2012
We are looking for talented, innovative and enthusiastic journalists with proven writing and editing abilities as well as sound knowledge of current affairs.
Key result areas will include:
· Editing, rewriting and revising copy;
· Selecting and cropping pictures;
· Working within tight deadlines;
· Designing pages.
Knowledge & Skills requirements
· First degree in journalism, or a degree in any other field, plus a postgraduatediploma in journalism;
· 3 to 4 years working experience either as a sub editor or a reporter;
· Ability to work with minimum supervision and cope with tight deadlines.
Job Ref: HR-REP-11-2012
The group wishes to recruit reporters to strengthen its news gathering network across the country.
We are looking for talented, innovative, independent and self-driven journalists with proven writing skills.
The successful candidates will be required to research and write quality news stories and features for all Nation Media Group publications.
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
· University degree and training in journalism;
· Minimum two years’ work experience;
· Ability to work under minimum supervision and cope with pressure and deadlines.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may email their applications and detailed CVs online to:http://careers.nationmedia.com before 3rd December, 2012.
We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
102 total views, 1 today