Various Jobs at Nation Media Group
The Nation Media Group, the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
We seek to fill the following positions in Editorial Department:
Job Ref: HR-SE-11-2012
We are looking for talented, innovative and enthusiastic journalists with proven writing and editing abilities as well as sound knowledge of current affairs.
Key result areas will include:
· Editing, rewriting and revising copy;
· Selecting and cropping pictures;
· Working within tight deadlines;
· Designing pages.
Knowledge & Skills requirements
· First degree in journalism, or a degree in any other field, plus a postgraduatediploma in journalism;
· 3 to 4 years working experience either as a sub editor or a reporter;
· Ability to work with minimum supervision and cope with tight deadlines.
Job Ref: HR-REP-11-2012
The group wishes to recruit reporters to strengthen its news gathering network across the country.
We are looking for talented, innovative, independent and self-driven journalists with proven writing skills.
The successful candidates will be required to research and write quality news stories and features for all Nation Media Group publications.
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
· University degree and training in journalism;
· Minimum two years’ work experience;
· Ability to work under minimum supervision and cope with pressure and deadlines.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may email their applications and detailed CVs online to:http://careers.nationmedia.com before 3rd December, 2012.
We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants
59 total views, 2 today