Vacancy For Water Engineer in Nairobi
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client is a subsidiary of a Group of Companies markets a broad range of items like; abrasives, adhesives, plumbing. Engineering and wood working tools, ironmongery, fasteners, machinery supplies, locks, sanitary fittings, construction and structural steel, non-ferrous sheets and rods and much more in East Africa Region.
- Lead in the development of technical designs
- Supervision of implementation of contracts for boreholes, piped water systems, dams and water pans, irrigation systems, sanitation facilities and solid waste disposal systems
- Design water treatment plants, pump systems and stations and pipelines for collecting waste water.
- Creating water-based schemes such as flood defense structures
- Designing sewer improvement programs
- A Diploma /Degree in Environmental Engineering, Water Engineering, Civil Engineering or equivalent with strong bias to water and environmental engineering
- Registered with the Engineers registration Board or Corporate Member of IEK or equivalent
- At least three years hands on experience in design and implementation of water supply schemes and sanitation facilities, preferably in a busy institution involved in consultancies, capacity building and training
- Computer literacy particularly in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, Power point, and SPSS
- Excellent communication skills ; both oral and written
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Organized and strong negotiator
- Ability to meet deadlines and be creative
- High level of integrity
- Highly motivated, proactive and self-driven individual capable of working independently and has ability to use own initiative, resourcefulness and is results oriented.
39 total views, 2 today