Vacancy For Trade Development Rep in Kenya
Job Title: Trade Development Representative
Main purpose of the job
Implementing sales and customer service plans to deliver area targets and provide market intelligence data and reports with a specific assignment in the Off the Road products (OTR).
This area involves tyres and other related products for road construction, mining and earth moving machinery.Among others, key accountabilities will include:-
- Preparing the universe market for OTR tyres in Kenya, UG and TZ
- Mapping out the target outlets for OTR Tyres beginning with kenya
- Estimating market sales potential in units and value per month and annually.
- Developing an efficient route to market plan and implement
- Planning and delivering monthly, weekly and daily sales targets for the OTR category
- Coordinating collection of sales proceeds within the approved terms of trade
- Managing route plans and customer calls by ensuring market coverage within plan
- Identifying opportunities and negotiating for incremental business in the Off The Road Category
- Coordinating implementation of merchandising and promotional activities
- Collecting and collating market intelligence/research on competitor activities and other market trends for competitive advantage
- Determining and coordinating of territory reporting and communication requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in mechanical engineering, a certification in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years comparable experience in marketing of FMCG or engineering products.( experience in a sales function in areas related to OTR Machines or having worked in the OTR industry)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- High customer orientation
- Clean Driving License
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 20 November 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
48 total views, 1 today