Vacancy For Technical Sales Executive, Thika (KShs 40K – 50K)
Our client is a top 100 medium sized firm in Kenya dealing with water pumps, borehole drilling, and associated services.
A Technical Sales Executive vacancy exists in their Thika branch.
The client wishes to recruit a hands on technical sales officer with experience retailing water pumps, generators and related equipments.
The job attracts a gross pay of K’Shs 40k-50k
- To ensure effective sales coverage of all existing and potential Machine/ customers within the region and submit regular reports accordingly.
- To ensure effective after sales product support in liaison with service dept.
- To follow up on outstanding customer debts and update Finance department promptly.
- To liaise with local suppliers of equipment/accessories/materials as the need may arise from time to time.
- Achieve sales targets as units – value and margin and follow effectively any available opportunity
- Collect and report to the Sales Manager on trading trends, market opportunities and other matters related to the business
- Draw up & implement customer call schedules and strategies towards achievement of the department annual goals
- Set and submit coverage plans weekly to management
- Submit on time daily call reports, and relevant reports on activities within the territory – this is also to include all competitive activities and market info
- Organize effective customers coverage – demonstration / test drives for prospective customers.
- Collect, report & following up on any customer complaint aiming to resolve problem
- A Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Water Engineering, or any other Technical Area or a minimum of diploma in sales and marketing but with experience doing technical sales
- At least 2 years work experience in the technical sales industry
- Strong customer knowledge and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in use of computers
- Ability to supervise and provide leadership to a team
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Able to meet sales target.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (technical sales Executive) on the email subject to [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
91 total views, 1 today