Vacancy For Sales Executive in Nairobi Kenya
We are an International Organization with an office in Nairobi and affiliate offices all over the world.
A job vacancy exists for a Sales Executive.
- At least a BA or Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management from a reputable institution. Equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution will be considered.
- At least 2 years experience in direct sales, good resilience, and the ability to cope with rejections and desire to sell.
- Confident and a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of local and regional hospitality industry and strong commercial awareness.
- Good knowledge of statutory regulations governing the hospitality and tourism industry in Kenya and the region.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to interact professionally with clients at all levels.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Be at least 28 years of age and willing to travel extensively.
- To identify potential customers and create new business opportunities
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future business trends.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company’s managers.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the business managers.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Plan, schedule and achieve demanding business targets and overall corporate business objectives.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject, your current and expected salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest Friday 8th June 2012.
If you do not meet the requirements kindly do not apply.
33 total views, 2 today