Vacancy For Regional Security Coordinator in Kenya
To support the Regional Office in ensuring that security directives as received from SDO, RSD and OCS are realized at National Office level across the EA region and that security capacity is built, monitored and maintained within each national context.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- No previous criminal record or convictions
- Confirmed employment of the security officer is contingent on him/her passing the HEAT training course within 90 days of employment (probation period)
- At least 5 years experience in a proven security or emergency service field (public, private, and government or NGO sectors in military, security or law enforcement services)
- Radio and/or Satellite phone communications experience, operations and management
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering training.
- Demonstrated project management stills and the ability to work effectively under pressure (particularly in a crisis situation)
- First Aid qualified
- Valid Passport and Drivers License
How to apply
33 total views, 1 today