Vacancy For Office Assistant At IRC, Nairobi
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) in Kenya serves vulnerable populations in the Turkana and Garissa regions as well as in Eastleigh, Nairobi.
The IRC implements programs in the areas of comprehensive primary health care, nutrition, protection, peace building, water and sanitation and hygiene (WASH), HIV/AIDS prevention, response to gender based violence, disaster risk reduction (DRR), livelihoods and governance.
The position holder will ensure cleanliness of interior of the PIK office and provide administrative support to the IRC PIK project.
- Certificate in Business Administration
- At least two years experience in busy office in administrative support services
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, email and internet
- Required Experience & Competencies:
- Good English language skills. Ability to communicate well in written and spoken English
Full job description can be downloaded athttp://www.rescue.org/careers.
Please apply on or before October 26, 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IRC leading the way from harm to home
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
68 total views, 1 today