Vacancy For Office Administrator in Kenya
Our client, a marketing consultancy firm based in Hurligham is looking for an office Administrator
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Office Administration/ Business administration
- Basic skills in accounting.
- Experience in Office administration
- Candidates who been handling accounting roles are encouraged to apply.
- General Office administration, working in collaboration with the other employees to ensure smooth running of the office operations.
- Manning the reception.
- Manage the directors dairy.
- Deal with suppliers of office utilities
- Office based sales and marketing and customer care.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westland’s (Behind Unga House) Nairobi.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
68 total views, 1 today