Vacancy For Office Administrator in Kenya
Our client a real estate firm based along Waiyaki Way is looking for a Real Estate office administrator (Gross Salary 40k-50k)
The job of the Office Administrator will be to support the director’s office. The gross pay applicable is a range of( Gross Salary K’sh 40k-50k) .
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Office Administration/ Secretarial studies
- The Candidate will be aged between 28years and above.
- A minimum of four years work experience in an administrative position in a Real Estate environment a must.
- Good at generating presentations reports in various computer languages from basic excel graphs to basic office cash book keeping.
- At least 4 years hands on experience as an office administrator with an inclination towards project management.
- The suitable candidate should be an Independent thinker
- They will be required to co-ordinate his travel and appointments as well as respond to his emails and telephone enquiries in a timely fashion.
- They will be required to be good in written English and Kiswahili.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands (Behind Unga House) Nairobi.
Visit our website www.corporatestaffing.co.ke
On the subject line indicate office administrator.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
132 total views, 1 today