Vacancy For Medical Rep in Kenya
Medical Representative: Specialty Care & Renal(Kenya)
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Detailing and selling of products to specialists, supportive care staff, medical aid case managers, private and state hospitals;
- Sales tracking;
- Individual customer potential analysis and developmental plans;
- Customer relationship management;
- Key opinion leader identification and development;
- Presentations to academic groups;
- Arranging of CME’s and small group meetings;
- Continuously updating your knowledge in the Specialty Care and Renal disease area.
The successful candidate should be in possession of:
- B. Pharm/ BSc degree with a sound knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology
- Minimum of 3 years detailing experience in a specialty field.
- Knowledge of Specialty Care and Renal disease areas will be an added advantage.
The following special skills are key to this role:
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and persuasive selling skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and self motivated with a demonstration of initiative
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to use a customer relationship management tool effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- The successful candidate must be fluent in English.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development.
You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
The next step is yours. To apply forward your detailed CV for the attention of: Simplicity Paneng, on firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 November 2012.
Late applications will not be considered.
If you have not heard from us in two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
32 total views, 1 today