Vacancy For Marketing Manager in Nairobi Kenya
Covenant Executives Consultants (COVEX) is the leading recruitment and management consultancy located in Nairobi Kenya.
Our core values are Excellence, integrity, professionalism, teamwork, communication and accountability.
We offer dynamic hr and management solutions through our experienced and qualified team.
Our client in Nairobi is looking for Marketing Manager with relevant experience in similar capacity.
The ideal candidate MUST be trusted, out going, passionate & aggressive.
Qualifications: Business degree, marketing option.MBA is essential.
Experience: Minimum 3 years in similar capacity.
Is branding your passion?
- Maximizing relevant brand differentiation
- Ensuring that the brand has an attractive personality
- Making sure the brand stands for something important to the target customer
- Aligning organization strategy with brand strategy
- Creating and sustaining organization-wide passion for the brand’s mission, vision and promise
- Ensuring that the organization delivers against the brand essence, promise and personality at each point of contact the brand makes with employees, customers, shareholders, the press and any other stakeholders
- Ensuring that the brand acts with consistency and integrity
- Infusing the brand with relevant innovation
- Maximizing the target customer’s awareness of the brand
Please indicate Job title on subject line specifying current salary.
Duty station: Nairobi
Salary:100,000-150,000 Net Pay
Commencement date: Immediately
How to apply:
How to apply:
Send updated resume to [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
111 total views, 2 today