Vacancy For Marketer in Nairobi Kenya
Our client is a Nairobi Based firm in the hospitality industry dealing with provision of serviced apartments and is looking for a Marketer
Reports to: Business Development Director.
Job purpose: To plan and carry out direct and indirect marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of our service range in Kenya and its environment, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing .
- Respond to and follow up on inquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
- Have strong communications skills both oral and written
- Must be self driven and able to meet deadlines
- High level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and a “can do” attitude
- A minimum of a professional diploma in marketing. At least 2 years work experience in the hotel industry is a must.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (Serviced Apartments Marketer) on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands
(Behind Unga House) Nairobi.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
36 total views, 1 today