Vacancy For Lab Technologist Job in Kericho
he Live with Hope Centre is a Community Based Organization (CBO) working in areas of HIV/AIDS care, support and prevention.
The Live with Hope Centre would like to recruit a full time Laboratory Technologist.
- Examining and analyzing cells, tissue and blood by collecting samples.
- Performing tests to look for microorganisms parasites or bacteria in body fluids and blood
- Matching blood for blood transfusion.
- Using microscopes and other sophisticated laboratory equipment to conduct tests
- Maintaining the laboratory equipment and ensuring the lab is well stocked with all the necessary instruments.
- Interpreting results and submitting the initial test to superior for further analysis.
- Procuring up to date knowledge on technical development in medical science to improve service delivery.
- Follow science lab safety rules.
- To perform any other duty that may be assigned
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Diploma in medical laboratory technology from a recognized Institution.
- Registered and Licensed with the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians Board.
- Experience: One year experience as a Medical Laboratory Technician/Technologist in a busy hospital or research Laboratory.
- Computer literate
- Ability to write, and implement SOPs.
- Able to develop a QA system.
- Team player, with ability to learn as well as train/mentor others
- Able to do reports as required
Send your CV, two letters from referees stating why you would be suitable for the position, a copy of your academic & training certificates, testimonials and covering letter indicating why you are suitable for the position with your current or expected salary
by POST to P.O Box 2043 Kericho,
or by HAND to Live With Hope Centre, Motobo, Kericho by 5:00pm, 7th December 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
52 total views, 1 today