Vacancy For Hotel Manager in Nairobi, Kenya
Hotel Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Attain set revenue target of the company.
- Deliver marketing strategies to build, develop and retain a loyal client base.
- Ensure top of the range customer service is offered to all clients.
- Manage cost within the budget and also ensure purchase supplies or services from outside vendors, such as laundry, repair, and trash.
- Manage hotel facilities to ensure Zero pilferages or misuse.
- Manage and maintain all year or seasonal lodging facilities.
- Observe and monitor workers’ performance to make sure that company rules and procedures are being followed.
- Confer and cooperate with other department managers to coordinate hotel activities.
- Ensure 24 hours cleanliness and appearance of the hotel.
- Coordinate front-office duties and resolve problems.
- Assign duties to workers and schedule shifts. Coach staff on how to do the job and motivate them to finish projects
- Answer customers’ questions, make them feel at home, and build on-going relationships.
- Driving the marketing initiatives to ensure revenue growth within the hotel
- Make decisions and develop plans for how to manage hotel.
- Identify staffs’ actions and evaluate whether it meets hotels’ standards.
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management from Kenya Utalii College or its equivalent or University degree in business related discipline and a diploma in Business Administration.
- Marketing background will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suites
- Working experience of 3 years and above in a busy hotel environment 2or 3 star hotel.
If qualified send CV only to email@example.com on or before 24th December 2012, indicating the job title on the subject line.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands (Behind Unga House)
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database.
69 total views, 1 today