Vacancy For Finance Officer At DRC in Kenya
The Danish Refugee Council has been providing relief and development services in the Horn of Africa region since 1997.
The DRC Kenya Program seeks to fill the following position to be based in Dadaab Refugee Camp.
(Based in Dadaab Refugee Camp)
Responsible for providing financial management support and ensuring compliance with donor and organizational regulations, bookkeeping, management of accounting systems, monitor budgets, develop budget forecasts, analyze budget consumption and develop financial reports.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting from a recognized institution
- Minimum of a CPA Section IV qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the field of Finance preferably in humanitarian sector
- Knowledge of budget management, finance documentation, tracking and archiving is a must
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles
- Fully proficient in Excel and excellent working knowledge with worksheets together with experience in the use of accounting and financial management software
- Strong planning, organization and problem solving skills
Please note that the above position is on a 1-year contract with possibility of extension.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications which should include a 1-page cover letter clearly stating their motivation and qualification and a CV.
CVs longer than 4-pages will not be considered.
CVs should include contact details of three professional referees.
One referee must be the applicant’s most recent manager.
Applications should be sent to: [email protected] and have the subject heading of the position that is being applied for Deadline for receiving applications is Friday 28th September, 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
53 total views, 1 today