Vacancy For Field Sales Executives
Company Profile: Our Client is a global logistics and transportation solutions provider.
Role Purpose: To Develop and maintain the relationship with customers through being the one-stop-shop contact point & acquiring new customer to achieve business growth.
- Develop new customers from both the market and existing customers with business solutions.
- Plan and execute regular maintenance and business development visits to customer.
- Maintain and regularly update customer information.
- Understand all aspects of customers’ business needs, network within customer’s organization to explore customers’ needs and business development opportunities.
- Promote suitable products /solutions and develop solutions for customers involving business units.
- Work with other business units such as ground operations, cargo operations, etc., to ensure proper service delivery to customers.
- Prepare proposals and quotations to customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by providing smooth customer service to customers as per agreed service standards.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- English proficiency
- 5 years experience in business development 2 of which must be in logistics.
- Computer Proficiency: MS office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- Knowledge and Experience in selling Freight, Express products and Logistics
- Previous experience in customer management experience
- Consultancy Selling Skills
Conceptual Thinking & Innovation
- When looking at information, sees patterns, trends, or missing pieces.
- Notices when a current situation is similar or dissimilar to a past situation, and identifies the similarities and / or differences.
- Keeps track of and measures outcomes against a standard of excellence not imposed by others
- May focus on new or more precise ways of meeting goals set by management
- Gives detailed instructions and/or on-the-job demonstrations
- Makes specific helpful suggestions
- Helps others get their job done
- Respects and accepts what authorities see as important
- Expresses pride, pleasure, and/or dedication about being part of the organization
- Promotes and /or defends the organization’s reputation with outsiders
- Takes personal responsibility for correcting customer-service problems
- Corrects problems promptly and un-defensively, even if taking a loss is involved
- Take pride in being trustworthy
- Is honest in customer relations
- Serves all equally
- Builds or maintains rapport with friends or acquaintances
- Pursues friendly relationships with associates, customers, or others at clubs, restaurants, sports events etc
- States agenda’s and objectives; controls time; makes assignments, etc
- Genuinely values others’ input and expertise
- Displays willingness to learn from others, including subordinates and peers
- Solicits ideas and opinions to help form specific decisions or plans
- Demonstrates willingness to change ideas or perceptions based on new information or contrary evidence
- Understands other people’s points of view.
- Acts quickly and decisively in a crisis or other time sensitive situation
- Acts with a sense of urgency when the norm is to wait, study the situation, and hope the problem will resolve it self
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
29 total views, 1 today