Vacancy For Export Manager in Kenya
Job Title: Export Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Company Profile:Our Client is a subsidiary of a Group of Companies that manufactures complete rang of low voltage cables, telecommunication cables and cable accessories in East Africa Region
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Job Purpose: the job holder will be responsible for coordinating and managing marketing and sales efforts with a focus on developing export market
- Manage sales in regional markets ( EAC, Central & Sub- Saharan Africa)
- Develop business and manage key accounts
- Formulate sales and marketing strategies and pricing models
- Oversee logistics, export documentation, operations and customer service
Required Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a business related degree with a bias in Marketing
- 7 years in sales and marketing.
- Exposure to the East African/COMESA markets and experience in the field of Marketing/Sales of Cables is preferred
- Excellent communication skills( both oral and written)
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Organized and strong negotiator.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be creative.
- A high level of integrity.
- Highly self motivated
- Capable of working independently and using initiative
- Resourceful and results oriented.
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
39 total views, 1 today