Vacancy For Cost Accountant At A Multinational Company
Position: Cost Accountant
Company profile: Our Client is the world’s leading Multinational Company dealing in the manufacturing of consumer based products
Purpose of the position:
- Active participation in Preparation of Standard Cost Budget, Cost Revisions, Replacement Costing, Simulations and Actual Costing including schedules
- Variance reports and explanations
- Compliance with the Costing Standards for Manufacturing
- Guiding and coaching team members in line with their strengths and weaknesses
- Highlighting major deviations in spending (fixed costs) for corrective action
- Establishing internal controls adherence in regard to cost and inventory management
- Organizing and co-coordinating monthly stock takes.
- Establishment of Standard Cost Budget, Cost Revision, Replacement Costing, Cost Simulation and Period Actual Cost of Production (including relevant schedules)
- Compilation of variance reports and explanations
- Reviewing of all Factory expenses to ensure correct classifications, grouping and valuations and ensure that they are within the budget.
- Calculate financial impact of Operational Excellence initiatives
- Act in the absence of the Factory Controller
- Reconciliation of Factory GL Accounts
- Confirmation of Factory Bills for Services.
Key Performance Metrics
- Accuracy and timeliness of reports and other financial data
- Degree in Accounting and Relevant Professional qualifications i.e. CPA-K; ACCA
How to Apply
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
537 total views, 1 today