Vacancy For A Trade Marketing Manager, Kenya
Position: Trade Marketing Manager
Main purpose of the job
To Lead and manage the achievement of sales targets to achieve business objectives.
Key accountabilities will include:-
- Lead and manage the implementation of the area sales strategy in designated territories.
- Identifying and developing trade opportunities to deliver increased volumes and market share.
- Preparing and managing a demand driven sales forecast and other resource requirement for the area including budgets.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting of sales performances and taking appropriate action.
- Lead, Monitor and research area market trends analysis for appropriate decision making and interventions.
- Managing financial and other resources including company assets within company policy and guidelines.
- Implementation of brand building and marketing promotions and other related activities.
- Determining and coordinating of area reporting and communication requirements.
- Developing, advising on training curriculum for dealers in product knowledge, motivating and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance.
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practice in customer management to ensure high standards of service delivery.
- Achievement of the sales target
- Sales proceeds collection and adherence to the policy
- Customer service and route to market management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution. Additional diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- Sound Knowledge in Customer plan implementation
- Knowledge of regional trade channels
- Excellent negotiation, communication/presentation, problem solving, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Management of the customer’s supply chain interface
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in a similar role in FMCG industry
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 02 December 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
41 total views, 1 today