Vacancy For A Real Estate Rep in Kenya
Duties and responsibilities though not limited to the following:
- Manage all customers’ requests (immigration, etc)
- Ensure that suppliers/partners are meeting their commitments
- Assist clients in accommodation search
- Assist clients in settling in and at departure
- Assist clients with all necessary steps for working abroad, compliance with the local
- Legislation of the customer
- Meet potential customers and set up a local sales activity plan
- Ensure permanent quality control
- Select, screen and identify local suppliers
- Respect deadlines
- Ensure service delivery commitments
- Self Sufficient
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Relationship management
- Self motivated
- Decision making
Qualifications: Business degree desirable
Commencement date: Immediately
Package: Very competitive
How to apply:
Please send updated resume & full page cover letter stating why you are the MOST preferred candidate. Indicate job title & current salary on subject line.
Email: [email protected]
Note: Please DO NOT send certificates until you are requested by our office.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
83 total views, 1 today