Vacancy For A Project Manager In Nairobi, Kenya
Are you a self driven individual?
If you are, then you may be the person we are looking for!
The Sarakasi Trust Hospital Project is a special project under Sarakasi Trust that offers an edutainment program for vulnerable children and youth in hospitals, HIV Clinics and rehabilitation institutions.
You will be responsible for the overall project management:
- Fundraising: grant seeking and income generating activities.
- Communication (internal and external), Marketing (including branding and PR).
- Donor relations: monitoring and evaluation, follow ups, communication and reporting.
- Financial management: manage budgets and expenditure.
- Human Resource, Finance and Admin management.
- Qualified in Project Management with a Bachelor of Arts or related degree.
- Computer literate and experienced working with MS Office suite.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the field of Project Management and Resource Mobilization.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and people management skills.
- Previous experience in arts and culture organizations an added advantage.
- Work in multicultural environments.
- Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends.
- Have affinity with our unique line of work.
The Managing Director
P.O. Box 33339,
00600 Ngara, Nairobi
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received not later than 20th October 2012
Candidates who had already submitted their applications need not re-apply.
41 total views, 1 today