Vacancies For Business Development Officers in Kenya(6 Positions)
Our client, a leading insurance group in the region, with well-established operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania is seeking to recruit Business Development Officers.
This is not a commission based position as the successful candidates will be entitled to a monthly salary and other attractive benefits.
- Sell general insurance policies to businesses and individuals
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing, Insurance or any business related course
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in general insurance sales
- Capable of working with minimum supervision, able to manage time and meet tight deadlines.
- A high performer and a person of integrity
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, result oriented, critical thinker and problems solving skills.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
121 total views, 1 today