Urgent Vacancy For Medical Manager in Kenya
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement and localise clinical research strategy in alignment with global product development for the specific portfolio.
- Formulate and develop local marketing strategies, product and disease specific messages in alignment with global strategies for assigned products dependant on the lifecycle of the product.
- Develop and maintain key opinion leader relationships to ensure endorsement of the product
- Develop and formulate Medical Marketing Plan in line with Marketing strategy
- Understand and apply knowledge of Evidence Based Medicine
- Attend and participate actively in Product teams, international business team and Sales team meetings
- Train and provide Medical support on related products and disease areas to all members of the product teams
- Plan, implement and adhere to Product research budget plan
- Planning and Implementation of Clinical Studies as required in line with regulations and Roche SOPs
- Respond to medical related queries from Doctors & Specialists
The successful candidate should be in possession of:
- MBCHB degree
- Previous Medical Marketing experience will be an advantage
The following special skills are key to this role:
- Ability to understand, analyse and interpret medical data and convert this to business applicability
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adopt and abide to values and procedures that reflect organisational and professional norms.
- Ability to perform effectively and efficiently under high levels of pressure
- Computer literacy (MS Office package )
Who you are
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the
- final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- The next step is yours. To apply forward your application together with a detailed CV for the attention of: Simplicity
Paneng , on [email protected] by 21 Nov 2012.
Late applications will not be considered.
If you have not heard from us two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
50 total views, 1 today