Urgent Freelance Marketers Job Vacancies in Kenya
Job Title: Freelance Marketers
Reporting To: General Manager
The jobholder will be responsible for marketing the firm services and bringing in new work.
They will also be responsible for managing client relations and assisting in key account management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the development and implementation of a marketing strategy
- Ensuring strong understanding of the firms value proposition
- Identifying and pitching to potential clients
- Negotiating for new work
- Maintaining the client database of contacts
- Assisting in client communication for key accounts
- Ensuring client feedback is received and following up on action
- Maintaining client feedback record
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the marketing function, including drafting correspondence and maintaining records.
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- A competent user of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel.
- At least 5 years residence of the estate
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- High integrity
- Articulate and self confident
- Professional and highly motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- You will work in the area of your choice.
- Part time jobs.
38 total views, 1 today