UN Sacco Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya (3 Hot Positions)
They will be based in Nairobi.
Chief Executive Officer
Job Ref. MN 5235
Overall leadership and management of the SACCO operations including:
- Planning: Overall Sacco Strategy, Strategic Plan and Operational Plan.
- Relationship with the Board of Directors: Interpretation and implementation of the decisions of the Board; Communications, Reports by the Managers etc
- Profitability and Growth: Income objectives, development of new products and Marketing.
- MBA ¡n business administration
- CPA (K) or bachelor of commerce degree ¡n accounting or equivalent.
- Have satisfactorily served in senior management in a financial institution for a minimum period often (10) years.
Job Ref. MN 5236
Reports to Board of Director
Proper functioning of Internal Audit Department
- Develop and continuously review the Audit Charter.
- Develop annual Audit Plan.
- Assess the reliability and integrity of operating information systems.
- Review management reports from external auditors.
- Prevention and detection of fraud and other illegal acts.
Performing monthly audits
Risk identification & management training and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting from a recognized university.
- Hold CPA (K) and is a registered member of ICPAK.
- Have served ¡n a comparable/similar position in a reputable organization for at least seven (7) years.
- CISA or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Have demonstrated merit and ability in auditing.
Job Ref. MN 5237
- Implementing and managing integrated ICT in the society.
- Overseeing the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Bachelor’s degree ¡n IT.
- Certification on Microsoft Navision and MS SQL server.
- Web Development Skills.
- Accounting Knowledge.
- 5 years experience ¡n a busy organization.
You SHOULD disclose your current or past salary.
Failure to disclose may disqualify your application.
Send your application by hand, courier, post or email so as to reach us by 10th February 2012. Mark Job Ref. No. on top left of the envelope.
Executive Selection Division,
Manpower Services (K) Ltd, 3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza,
Directly Opposite Nairobi Hospital Entrance,
P.O. Box 50736 – 00200, Nairobi.
42 total views, 1 today