U.S Embassy in Nairobi Job Careers in Kenya (Computer Assistant)
Under the general supervision of the Senior LES Systems Manager and in close cooperation with the Information Systems Officer (ISO) plan, organize and direct user training in all aspects of Information Technology for Embassy Nairobi, and provide advice, counsel and support as required for regional posts. Act as liaison and technical point-of-contact for external commercial IT training.
- University degree in the fields of computer science, information systems/resources management is required.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer certification with proven experience and knowledge in teaching Microsoft products and solutions is also required.
- At least 3 years of progressively more responsible work of a program, technical or administrative nature where emphasis is placed on analysis, management and utilization of computer systems is required.
- At least two of the years must have experience in either information technology instruction or two years of direct operational experience in computer programming and/or computer systems administration and/or PC support.
- Level IV (fluent) English and Level IV (fluent) Kiswahili are required.
Those fulfilling the requirements of the position should fill an Application for Employment Form found on: http://nairobi.usembassy.gov/root/pdfs/emplyform.pdf and submit their application together with a detailed CV, and supporting documentation e.g. certificates via mail before August 2, 2011 to the following address:
Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 606
00621 Nairobi, Kenya
53 total views, 1 today