Travel Consultant Vacancy in Kenya
Our Client, a well established organization is seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Travel Consultant
- Do bookings
- Ensure each booking has a booking card
- Ensure all bookings are confirmed and re-confirmed
- Ensure all bookings have ticket numbers
- Ensure ticketing rules are followed.
- Ensure all tickets are authorized for by the client.
- Ensure going through the queue messages and advise clients on the status of bookings
- Do quotations to clients ensure they are properly typed/pasted and call/chat all clients to ensure they have received their emailed quotations
- Ensure the quotations are responded to immediately in case of delays then advice the client the intention to do so.
- Cancel all cancelled tickets on the computer system, punch them and forward them to accounts with the attached cancellation slip.
- Ensure that the organization is updated on all current fares from the airlines.
- Ensure all un-needed bookings are cancelled in the system to avoid no show fees.
- Be able to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Be willing to work extra hours
- Be able to handle high volumes of tickets while maintain professional conduct at all times under pressure
- Always keep the clients engaged
- Diploma in tours and travel
- IATA diploma (foundation)
- 5 years experience dealing with corporate clients
- Well spoken with excellent written skills
- Very presentable and mature
- Good experience with Galileo and Amadeus
- Trust worthy,
- Passionate & aggressive,
- Valid certificate of good conduct
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, CVs and expected remunerations on or before 19th November, 2012 to [email protected]
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
58 total views, 2 today