Trainee Operators Wanted in a Pharmaceutical Production Company
Trainee Operators(Pharmaceutical Production)
The incumbent will be responsible for operating the pharmaceutical making/peripheral machine to achieve set target quality parameters and meet market demand at optimum cost and to maintain a clean and safe working environment KeyResponsibilities:
* Operating the pharmaceutical production machine to achieve the planned production schedules.
* Monitoring product quality continuously and update quality checklists to ensure that products meet the set quality standards.
* Checking machine detectors and guard interlocks to ensure they are in good working condition and ensure the machine is safe to operate as well as produce good quality products.
* Managing the maintenance of both electronic and paper data for the process.
* Ensuring good standards of housekeeping and safe working conditions to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
* Participating in machine service, light maintenance, scheduled machine maintenance, machine overhaul/relocation/installations and clean the machine to forestall disruption of the machine and improve its performance capability.
* Ensure accurate accounting for time not utilized for positive production by logging in downtime accurately to avail the information required for maintenance planning.
Skills & Experience:
* At least 1 year working experience as a technical operator in a manufacturing environment.
* Computer literacy
* Good communication and Analytical Skills
* Strong technical skills
* Knowledge of Statistical process control
Education: O-level or equivalent
Date: 16 February 2012
Location: Nairobi Area
Type: Full Time
How to apply:
Company: Sigimo Agencies Limited
Contact: Head of human resources
50 total views, 1 today