Toyota Kenya Recruitment 2011: Sales Executive – New Vehicle Sales
Sales Executive – New Vehicle Sales at Toyota in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
SALES EXECUTIVE – NEW VEHICLE SALES
No. Required: 2
Reporting to: Branch Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for meeting vehicle sales targets resulting in increased market share and visibility of the brand in the market.
- Conduct regular field visits to prospect and generate sales whilst gathering market information to assist in planning and decision making.
- Actively follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Show Room enquiries, field activity and promotions.
- Follow through the sales process for vehicle sales orders and liaise with various departments to ensure lead times are adhered to.
- Timely Preparation of quotations and accurate sales reports
- Regularly updating customers on sales order progress, respond and resolve customer queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Actively participate in promotional activities to market the company’s products and services whilst also coordinating customers training to increase customer service delivery
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge required
- Minimum Diploma in a business related field preferably in Sales and Marketing OR Technical diploma with sales/admin experience.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience preferably within the motor industry.
- Technical background will be an added advantage
- Customer service orientated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills (written and spoken)
- A team player with a go-getter attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Valid driving license
Deadline for submission is 10th August 2011.
To apply, please visit http://toyotakenya.com/careers.php?executive
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
62 total views, 2 today