Total Kenya Latest Vacancies September 2011
Legal Jobs In Kenya. Total Kenya Limited, a leading multinational Petroleum Company with operations spread all over Kenya is seeking to recruit a performance-driven Legal Officer to strengthen its legal team.
Key Role: – To ensure that the Company’s interests are catered for through effective management of the litigation portfolio in line with Total Kenya’s business policies and best legal practices.
* Maintaining and updating the profile of all witness statements
* Preparing case briefs and participating in drafting of witness statements
* To effectively research, prepare evidence and participate in formulating court strategies
* Ensuring that all litigation involving the company is carried out legally, prudently and cost effectively
* Elaborate risk assessment as per company operations and mitigation of potential risks
* Participation in the Company’s safety and quality programs and advising on attendant legal obligations
* Law degree from a reputable university
* Over 3 years post-admission working experience in a busy law firm with a bias for litigation
* Professional membership to the Law Society of Kenya
* Excellent legal and factual research skills including online sources
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Keen eye for details
Interested candidates who meet the above set criteria may send their applications enclosing detailed CVs, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and daytime telephone contact so as to reach the undersigned not later than 14th September 2011.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources & Administration Manager
Total Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 3073600100
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- Latest jobs in kenya september 2011
- Total Kenya Vacancies
- law firms jobs in kenya
- management trainees 2011 total kenya
- total kenya management trainees
- total kenya/vaccancies
- total oil jobs in Kenya
- total petroleum company oil and gas security jobs kenya
84 total views, 1 today