The Nation Media Group Careers in Kenya 2011: Sales & Distribution Assistants
The Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media. It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
We are seeking to recruit experienced and self- motivated individuals to the positions of Sales and Distribution Assistants.
The positions are available in Nairobi, Coast and Nakuru regions and the successful candidates will facilitate the sales and distribution of NMG’s print products in the assigned territories.
- Growing the Group’s copy sales within location of work in order to increase revenue for the group;
- Expansion of market reach;
- Facilitation of market demands and enabling responsiveness;
- Delivery of results as per targets and keeping pace in a highly competitive environment;
- Customer service to agents and distributors;
- Business planning and reporting;
- Monitoring sales volumes and payments thereof.
- At least a Diploma in Sales or Marketing;
- At least 1 years experience in sales and distribution;
- Riding experience with a valid motorcycle license;
- Learn and work independently with capability to withstand pressure;
- Willingness to be a part of our corporate values and culture;
- Proven computer skills.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://careers.nationmedia.com before 28th August, 2011.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
- media internships in kenya 2012
- IT iNTERNSHIPS AT NATION MEDIA GROUP KENYA
- nation media group graduate recruitment
- sales and distribution job descriptions in media
60 total views, 1 today