Teller Job Vacancy In Kenya (KShs 35k -50k)
The teller position requires a candidate who has worked for a Forex bureau.
Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
Enter customers’ transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Be a mature and presentable person. At least 28yrs with a clean career record.
- A formal training with a minimum diploma in banking, CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 2 yrs experience in an established forex bureau as a teller or principal officer, with ability to recognize genuine- multi currency..
- Practical experience in making returns with FABIT Accounting system to CBK while observing deadlines.
- Ability to market the forex bureau.
- Ability to work independently
53 total views, 1 today