Telkom Kenya / Orange Devices Manager Latest Recruitment in Kenya
Location: Telkom Plaza, Nairobi
Department:Marketing and Strategy
Reports to: Products & Services Marketing Manager
Devices Product Development Managers role cuts across a number of product functions; the role must effectively manage cross functional teams, across multiple products, and deliver high quality experiences regardless of device limitations, balancing the needs of cross-platform consistency with innovating in the telecommunications ecosystem.
1.1. Acquisition targets and Revenue Growth
- Manage the design and development process on both strategic and detailed levels
- Work with both design, product and platform teams
- Take requirements from global teams and create actionable tasks
- Define and maintain pricing and business models for the product line.
- Develop and implement high impact and differentiated product positioning and messaging
- Plans and deploys various stand alone and combined Device Solutions
- Build product loyalty amongst customers
- Plan and manage the Devices product lifecycle phase in/out mobile devices and scratch cards
- Ensure device testing is carried out. Manage the process efficiently
- Ensure the execution of device specific sales promotions and coordinate full support from the sales department
- Ensure internal collaboration, team work development and implementation of key Management routines within the team
- Ensuring appropriate feedback is given to enhance business understanding
- Accurate and timely reporting on budget expenditure on a monthly basis
- Participate in regular review of data revenue through the WAP and WEB
- Manage the budget assigned to Digital Marketing
- Ensuring appropriate feedback is given to enhance business understanding and monitor performance
- Track the performance of all Devices against established objectives and analysis variances with respect to the associated balanced score cards
- Drive the positioning, launch strategy, and overall product segmentation and packaging.
- Coordinate the development of high-impact sales tools such as white papers, presentations, product demos, etc.
- Develop key sales and channel training materials covering industry trends, product value proposition, and competitive position.
- Build high-level relationships with Device suppliers and sales and marketing in order to increase Orange market share
- Coordinate regular market research (focus groups) on device customer satisfaction and analyze results
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with external (distributors, dealers and retailers) and internal parties (sales, logistics and customer care) to measure the Orange device relevance in the market
- Bachelors Degree or an advanced Diploma in a Businessrelated field
- 4 to 6 years hands on experience in devices management and
- Excellent knowledge of device deployment & product management with specific focus on telecommunications devices.
- significant skills in project management and co-ordination.
- Experience in evaluating and implementing new technologies.
- Business knowledge particularly cash flows & financial justifications.
- Experience in vendor management, vendor selection and negotiation. (e.g. MS Office…)
- strong individual and leadership skills
- He/She will also possess qualities and characteristic of a person interested in management potential.
- He/She must have the ability to understand in depth Industry / solution and services requirements and think holistically and yet focus on specific areas as necessary
- Excellent Negotiation and Presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Both oral and written).
- Customer Oriented
- High personal standard. Confident, self-assured, personable and presentable.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills
- Innovative and creative
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented.
- Shifts work: No
- Night Shift: No
- Work During Weekend: No
- Work “On-Call”: No
Visit our career pages at www.orange-tkl.co.ke, create an account and upload your CV.
An applicant must upload a PDF or Ms Word copy of his / her CV to be considered.
If you do not hear from us by 30th September, 2011, consider your application unsuccessful.
33 total views, 1 today