Telesales Job Vacancy At Laboratory and Allied Company, Kenya
Laboratory and Allied a fast growing pharmaceutical and medical company dealing in the production of both Human and Veterinary products is currently looking for the most competent and suitable personnel to fill the vacancy positions of a Telesales
He will be reporting to the Sales Manager.
To sell products over the telephone to existing and potential clients. To ensure that targets and standards are achieved.
- Contacting/calling customers.
- Describe the product benefits and any special offers to the potential and current customers.
- Give advice about how these may benefit customers personally.
- Persuade customers to accept a trial period or a visit from a sales representative.
- Gather and document information about the customer and the product.
- Enter appointment notes into a computer, including dates for follow up calls.
- Take orders and arrange for delivery and bills to be sent.
- Generate new market opportunities through current customers.
- To identify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of product(s) to secure new business.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by sales manager or any other Senior Managers.
- Diploma in sales and marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Working in the same position and having a good knowledge of products and services in a pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Innovative and self- driven
- Enjoy working with customers and building relationships.
- Flexibility and quick thinking.
- Perseverance and the ability to respect customers’ answers.
- To be well-organized and thorough, even under pressure.
- Good in time management and planning.
Urgently Required: ASAP
Kindly send your CV’s, copy of the Identification Card and other testimonials either through hand delivery or email to[email protected] or [email protected]
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
81 total views, 1 today