Technical Service Manager, Procurement Manager And Credit Controller Vacancy In Kenya
Technical Service Manager
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, the successful candidate will:-
- Coordinate technical service support, planning and supervision of the delivery of diverse service demands from customers as well as the installation of machinery.
- Ensure that the service teams have the materials, technical capacity and logistical support required to carry out their assigned service jobs within the time and cost estimates,
- Provide clients with timely and comprehensive updates on the progress of their service jobs.
- The ideal candidate is likely to hold a university degree in an engineering discipline preferably electronic engineering.
- Applicants should have at least five years experience in a technical management position, supervising a large service team in a busy organization.
- Excellent time management skills, communication and planning skills are the other key requirements for this position.
Ref No: 145/CZ/FN
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, directing and managing all procurement activities; key duties will include managing database of suppliers, inventory planning & sourcing as well as implementing procurement policies.
Applicants for this position should hold a university degree in a business related discipline and a postgraduate qualification in purchasing and supplies management.
They should have at least five years experience in both local and overseas purchasing and demonstrate the ability to interpret market prices and trends, communicate & negotiate effectively.
Ref. No: 246/CC/FN
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working closely with the sales and service departments, the successful candidate will ensure that the company’s business with credit customers is carried out in keeping with current best practice and comply with the laid down credit policy, systems and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Citizen of Kenya, aged 28-35 years and preferably holding a university degree;
- At least 3 years credit control experience, acquired in a trading environment;
- Hold at least a CPA Part II certificate and a valid driving license
- Must have the proven ability to plan, follow up effectively and communicate to all concerned;
- Highly numerate
Send your application letter and CV – do not attach certificates/testimonials and state how your experience matches the specification, quoting job Ref. No. to firstname.lastname@example.org
28 total views, 1 today