Technical Sales Representatives Jobs in Kenya
Location: Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa
The core business of the Würth Group is the worldwide trade in fixing and assembly materials, including screws, screw accessories, special bolts and nuts, dowels and plugs, chemical products, furniture and construction fittings, workshop tools, stock keeping and picking systems.
The Würth Group, with head offices in Kunzelsau, Germany, is represented in 400 companies in 84 countries and has a strong backbone of over 62,000 employees. Wuerth Kenya Ltd, invites applications for the above mentioned positions;
* Grow territorial market share by identifying new opportunities and filling in product gaps.
* Service existing clients.
* Direct Sales to territorial clients.
* Gathering market intelligence.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Bachelor’s degree in an engineering related field or OD/HND in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering and/or Diploma in Sales/Marketing or Business Administration.
* 2 years working experience selling engineering related articles to the transport, agricultural, mining or manufacturing sectors.
* Applicants with professional qualifications in other business disciplines and adequate direct selling experience of consumer durables to the above sectors will also be considered.
* A valid driving license is a must.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels.
* Ladies are encouraged to apply.
The terms attached to this position are fixed pay with generous performance based commissions.
Interested candidates should forward their CV before 11th March 2011 detailing current position, salary and benefits to the following address;
The Managing Director,
P.O Box 18446-00500,
Or Email to: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
60 total views, 1 today