Technical Sales Representative Job in Western Kenya 2011
Our client, who is the worldwide trade in fixing and assembly materials, including screws, screw accessories, special bolts and nuts, dowels and plugs, chemical products, furniture and construction fittings, workshop tools, stock keeping and picking systems.
- Grow territorial market share by identifying new opportunities and filling in product gaps.
- Service existing clients.
- Direct Sales to territorial clients.
- Gathering market intelligence.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering related field or OD/HND in
- Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering coupled with a Diploma in Sales/Marketing or Business Administration.
- 2 years working experience selling engineering related articles to the transport, agricultural, mining or manufacturing Sectors.
- Applicants with professional qualifications in other business disciplines and adequate direct selling experience of consumer durables to the above sectors will also be considered.
- A valid driving license is a must.
- Excellent Communication skills at all levels are highly desirable.
- Experience working in any of the regions will be added advantage.
The terms attached to this position are fixed pay with generous performance based commissions.
Interested candidates should forward their CV before 22nd February 2011 detailing current position, salary and benefits to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The candidate should be from North Rift, Nyanza or Western region.
58 total views, 2 today