Teaching Job Vacancies in Kenya – CISKENYA
Cambridge International School,
GEMS Education has a global network of award winning schools. With over 50 years’ of experience in education, GEMS provides high quality holistic education to over 1 00,000 students from 1 51 countries.
It employs over 1 0,000 education professionals, specialists and staff from around the world.
- The Cambridge International School, Nairobi is a new Cambridge model school due to open in September 201 2, offering the National Curriculum for England initially to students from Foundation Early Years up to Years 7 and 8.
- The school will be housed in a brand new state-of-the-art campus. It will be situated in extensive grounds in an upmarket residential area in a suburb of Nairobi and will also offer boarding facilities
- We are looking for outstanding teachers to join this school in its exciting initial set up phase.
- Applications from single teachers or teaching couples are welcomed. International teaching experience may be an advantage
- Fully qualified Primary teachers ideally with experience of teaching the National Curriculum for England
- We are also interested ¡n applicants with experience of SEN and EAL
- English, Maths, Science, CT, Geography, History, Music, PE, Art, Drama
A competitive salary and housing allowance plus comprehensive medical insurance is on offer.
If you meet these criteria, are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we would very much welcome your application.
Please submit your CV, recent photo, letter of application and details of two professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference CISKENYA in the subject Line of your email.
The closing date for these positions is 25th April 2012
Please note that due to volume of response only selected applicants will be contacted.
55 total views, 1 today