Teachers & Nurse Latest Job Vacancies in Kenya 2011
We are therefore recruiting several exceptionally motivated and energetic Teachers with an urge to meet and see every students needs, strong leadership and an interest to be a part of new pedagogical research and methods and a Nurse with plenty of motivation and leadership skills.
Our Teachers should;
- Be a trained teacher.
- Be computer literate
- Show strong classroom leadership
- Be interested in pedagogical research and methods
- Be ready to start work as soon as possible. (Some in January)
- Preferably two of following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, C.R.E, Biology, Business, Ki-Swahili and Biology should be met. Additional competences as Arts, Sports and Drama are subject to extra interest.
- Be a trained nurse and a holder of a Diploma in Nursing – KRCHN
- Possess 5 years of post qualifications experience
- Be fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- Computer literate
- Show strong leadership aspirations and competence
- Be ready to start work as soon as possible. (September)
Application – Teacher/Nurse
Box 64, Timau
or to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held from the 30th of August.
- latest job vacancies for nurses in kenya 2012
- Nursing Job Vacancies in Nairobi
- drama teacher jobs in kenya
- www gunduafaoundation org
- nursing latest job vacancies in kenya
- LATESTS JOBS IN KENYA FOR NURSES
- latest nursing vacancies in insurance nairobi
- Latest Nursing Jobs in Mombasa
- latest nursing job vacancy in kenya
- latest nursing job vacancies for nurses in 2012 in kenya
- latest jobs in kenya subscribe
- latest jobs and vacancies in kenya 2012-nursing
- latest advarts for nursing job vacancies
- gunduafoundation org
- www nursingjob com/kenya
101 total views, 1 today