Teachers in Early Childhood Development (EDC) Jobs Kenyan 2011
The ECD teachers should be able to create the curriculum elements of our client’s “School in a Box” model.
The Teachers will be responsible for developing and researching curricular materials, including schemes of work, detailed lesson plans, Direct Instruction scripts, student exercises, and student assessments.
They will be responsible for ensuring that the curriculum that our client uses delivers a high-quality education—a world-class education—to children in slum and other impoverished environments.
- Excellent writer, especially in English.
- Enjoys receiving feedback and making continuous revisions to ensure the best possible product.
- Meets every deadline without fail.
- 3-5 years of experience as a primary school teacher. (Preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience writing curriculum/instructional materials. (preferred)
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high.
- Bachelors Degree in Education
- ecd jobs in kenya
- 2012 early childhood development job vacancies in south africa
- lecturers vacancies in Kenya
- latest information on early childhood education in kenya
- ecde lecturers jobs in kenya 2012
- ecd vacancies in nairobi
- ECD TEACHER L OOKING FOR A JOB IN nAIROBI 2012
- ecd jobs in nairobi
- Ecd job vacancy nairobi
- Ecd job vacancies in nairobi 2012
- current ecd teaching jobs in kenya
- teaching vacancies for ecd teachers in kenya
50 total views, 3 today