Stratech Office Systems offers ad-free web hosting, domain names, free website and email address services.
Our affordable hosting makes Stratech Kenya the best place to host your small business website or personal website.
Our reliable ad-supported free web space services are also ideal for first-time webmasters.
From web design services to web development and search engine optimization (SEO), we are your ideal webmasters in Kenya.
We are looking for a Office Assistant, Web designer and Graphic Designer
Description: Office Assistant
Office Assistant Job Purpose: Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
Office Assistant Job Duties:
· Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
· Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
· Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
· Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
· Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Office Experience – General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
Position Title: Website Designer/ Website Developer
Who We Are:
This section of job description will give you information about the company willing to hire you and a brief description about it. You need to read this piece of information carefully, as that will give you an idea about the company size, industry, work environment and location.
What You Got to do: As a website designer, you’re required to carry out following activities:
(Example 1): Be involved in website maintenance, website usability and ensure that the website’s brand value is at least maintained, if not improved .
(Example 2): We wish to recruit a web designer who can work earnestly on creating static and dynamic websites. Some of the core duties of a website designer include, designing interior page layouts, CSS creation, PhotoShop documents, work with teams on projects.
(Example 3): As a web designer, you’ll be required to work upon building a website. Since our website is entirely dedicated for e-commerce uses, you’ve to work upon making our website user-friendly and easy to use.
As an employer, you can use any or all the following job duties.
Depending on your requirement, you may include some other duties also.
For a candidate applying for web designer position, they can know about what are various job duties.
· Manage time effectively by working on both facets, web designing and web description.
· Develop web applications using ActionScript, Flash, XML, XHTML and CSS.
· Design websites that are easy and effective to use.
· Advising client’s on changes for improvement in website layout and making the website more user-friendly.
· Consult and discuss with client’s about various aspects of website construction.
· Designing a draft site that client’s can view and analyze for approval.
Job Purpose: Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
· Plans concept by studying information and materials.
· Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
· Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
· Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
· Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
· Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
Send cv to email@example.com
40 total views, 1 today