Stock Management Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our client is a leader in FMCG / Liquor Industry; owning and operating duty free travel retail shops at airports and seaports worldwide, as well as involving in brand development, marketing, and sales.
The company is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, operating through a network of offices and warehouses in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
Our client is interested to recruit for the following positions based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Designation: Senior Executive – Stock Management
Budget: KSHS 60,000 – 80,000
- Report variance between actual and planned stock levels at the locations.
- Ensure FIFO, ROL are maintained at the locations.
- Must report overages and shortages at the locations, considering the stock in hand, goods in transit and order placed, considering the lead times.
- Keep a daily inventory track and report anomalies in stocks to GM Accounts/VP Retail.
- Should maintain a record of all inter location transfers and 3rd party sales.
- Ensure perpetual stock count are done and forwarded to the reporting managers on time.
- Review the negative inventory reports of the locations, and identify gaps in conjunction with the location/business heads.
- Be team leader on Stocktaking and issue stock-take instructions
- Bachelors in Accountancy or related discipline;
- 3 years of experience in Accounts; preferably FMCG / Retail sector;
- Proficiency in Procurement/ Accounting and Stock Controls with strong analytical skills;
- Excellent skill in Microsoft office;
- Possess a valid passport and be willing to travel across Africa.
Applications for the above positions should be sent to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 12th September 2012.
The CV should include contacts of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
36 total views, 1 today